Thursday 20 June 2013

Ian Doig and Dave Johnson in Bournemouth June 2013

Ian and Dave

Ian Doig and Dave Johnson in Bournemouth U.K ( School and Air Force Mates ) during May -June 2013

End

Thanks for sharing this with ORAFs Iav, we hopeyou has a wonderful holiday and safe trip home.

Comments are welcome - please send them to Eddy Norris at orafs11@gmail.com

[ http://rhodesianforcesreunions.blogspot.com/ ]
(Please visit our previous posts and archives.

Both attested with 26 LAR in January 1970, Ian to Engines and Dave to Airframes.
Comments are welcome - please send them to Eddy Norris at orafs11@gmail.com

Ref. Rhodesia

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 20 June 2013 at 16:51 , Blogger Rhodesia Remembered said...

Dave Panton RhAF) Writes:-

Saw the pic of Ian Doig and Dave Johnson in"my town" wish I had known I would love to have been able to meet and entertain them ! Please pass on my best regards to Ian . regards Dave

 
At 20 June 2013 at 16:56 , Blogger Rhodesia Remembered said...

Grannia o'Donnell (Air Rhodesia) Writes:-

Can you ask Ian Doig if he went to Nettleton school? There was a boy in my class with that name a hundred years ago (in the 60’s). I don’t know what happened to him after the age of 12 (as I went off to the convent school in Salisbury) so it would be interesting to know if it’s the same guy. Nettleton was a airforce school in Braeside.

 
At 27 June 2013 at 17:46 , Blogger Ian Doig said...

Hi Dave so sorry I did not get to see you.For some reason I thought you lived in the North.If we come over again I will look you up.Cheers Ian


Hi Grannia Yes I am Ian Doig that when to Nettleton School,I left in standard 4 because my dad was posted to Thornhill Air Base,I also joined the Air Force.
My sister Avril also went to Nettleton.Are you the one that sat next to me and helped me in the spelling tests.Cheers Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home