Saturday 28 August 2010

Cedric & Pauline Herbert

Cedric and Pauline have left Zimbabwe and now reside in the UK.

Iain Harper (Rhod. Army Assoc) visits these folks, and makes the ORAFs material available to them.

Iain has made this photo available of them.

Herbert 1

Cedric is one of the originals of the Rhodesian Air Force having attested with 1 LAR (Local Area Recruit) in May 1955 and was later commissioned as Officer in Charge of Photographic Section at New Sarum.

Nice to see Cedric reading without the aid of glasses.

Thanks to Iain Harper for sharing this information with ORAFs.
Thanks to Cliff Tyson for his assistance
Thanks to Paul Mroz for the image hosting sponsorship.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3 September 2010 at 22:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

I am delighted to see this posting about Cedric and Pauline Herbert as Cedric is my cousin. My name is Mary Ash and I have been trying to contact Cedric for some time, thinking they were still in Zimbabwe. We are delighted to see both he and Pauline are safely in the UK. I would be really grateful if you could email me with a number/email address on which I can contact them or if you could forward my email address onto Cedric: em.ash@tiscali.co.uk. Many thanks, Mary Ash

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home